Monday, August 07, 2006

What would Good Soldier Svejk have done with csas.cz



What would good old Solder Svejk do with this horrible bank at www.csas.cz I feel very much like him as this bank really thinks we are as dumb as Soldier Svejk looked like. Ceska Sporitelna should however not forget that the good old chap played dumb but in fact saw everything and ended up being right..

We received more terrible service today from this Czech Bank. Why why why, i dont know. They made us a promise some time ago and today they had promised to get the results to us. But guess what... we are only able to reach a secretary at www.csas.cz who informs us that all the managers who were dealing with this case are suddenly on holiday including the CEO, the Vice Presidents, the head of Consumer Affairs and others. How is keeping this Czech bank surviving I wonder if all of a sudden all senior management are on holiday. We really have no one to call as all have dissapeared to Miami, Stuffgart, Brno or who knows what place. I wish I could call them on their bullshit as I dontbelieve it. The bank had 3 months nearly to prepare the case and I was promised that in X amount of day this Czech bank would at the latest get back to me. Well now I hear the deadline has been moved and they cant tell me until when. Yeah right.. Ceska Sporitelna at www.csas.cz, you guys are the best bank in town (NOT) You guys messed up due to ill training of your staff and now that you have to cough up the money that the other party lost due to your staff's idiotic behaviour, you all of a sudden all go on holiday. Guys act like men and pay up what you owe.

No comments: