Friday, August 04, 2006

Czech Banks - I sure hope they are better then Ceska Sporitelna


Czech Banks are I hope not of the same horrible quality level as Ceska Sporitelna. I cant imagine the other Czech banks being this bad. I just dont understand the folks of Ceska Sporitelna. I am on the phone with one of them and she suddenly hangs up the phone. That sure pissed me off but I still needed to talk to her. Some one else picked up the line and informs me that the person in question is on holiday. Nice one lady, keep on lying Ceska Sporitelna. I cant believe that any other of the Czech banks would do this . Maybe it works like this: Anyone who gets fired at one of the other banks end up at Ceska Sporitelna. That would be one explanation for their crap service. Better try one of the other Czech banks.

You can try Ebanka, CSOB, or HVB for example. Good thing is that everyone speaks english there and you dont have to pay extra like you do with the Expat Center "membership"





No comments: