Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ceska Sporitelna - Worst Management of Czech Bank

Ceska Sporitelna management has send us letter in which they appologized for some screw up they had done. They contineud with the standard bla bla and ended up offering me better conditions on my account. We were offcourse pleased and were happy the this crap Czech bank finally showed some form of remorse for all the horrible things they did to us.

Anyway so at the end of the month we looked through our bank statements statements found that the conditions given to me were not implemented. As the difference between what I was paying and should be paying ends up being a rather nice sum of money, I felt that I had to finally stand up as I couldnt see why the bank would offer me something and suddenly back out with some lame excuse.

Finally after waiting for weeks I received a reply from the manager that had offered me the original deal. The Ceska Sporitelna Business Support manager said that I could no longer have it as I failed to accept the improved offer. Exuse me Mrs Salzburgerova, you never told us that we needed to accept for the offer to go into effect and secondly you just simply cheat your customers by this completely unproffesional behavious. Make up your mind, or go back to kindergarden or act like a manager. I mean how stupid must Ceska Sporitelna be. Its the same when you offer someone 200 USD on the street. He takes the money and I say, sorry you cant, you had to tell me that you accept my offer of 200 USD. I mean what a load of crap. I have never seen this in an Asian, South american or European bank.l This is complete and utter idiotic behaviour from Ceska Sporitelna, the worst bank in Prague.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still amazing that the CEO of the bank is in fact a Prague expat. The guy ( Mr. Jack )runs a big company. I wonder if he knows that his employees have almost no languate skills and that foreign account holders are all leaving this bad czech reall eate agent