Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ceska Sporitelna - Even lying online

Ceska Sporitelna and the truth are 2 completely different things. I was just doing some research and I found some funny stories that I would like to share with you.

I found in the testimonial section of a large English school in Prague some comment from a Prague 2 branch manager. The Ceska Sporitelna manager writes the following:

"I am glad to confirm that Ceska Sporitelna, a.s. District Branch Prague 2 has been a client of The Language House for more than 5 years. All the Ceska Sporitelna employees, who have taken part in The Language courses, were fully satisfied with the level of service that The Language House provided. The cooperation became more frequent when The Language House started the TEFL courses. We have met several Language House teachers and all of them were responsible and professionally working people, always willing to help when we were in need. In general, out of all of the teachers that I have met in Prague, I find the ones trained at The Language House to be the best"

My first question to the author of the above posting is as follows:
Otakar Soucek
Ceska Sporitelna
Director of Branch Prague 2


Its strange to hear that your staff speak english as I have not been able to find any for nearly year now. Even senior management from Ceska Sporitelna does not speak any English or atleast they dont want to communicate in English. I have been told by the senior management at head office that there is no way we can have an English speaking account manager as they dont have any one there that speaks English. I mean how insane is this. One of the largest banks in the Czech Republic and one that is infact foreign owned. You would expect more from this bank This shows you want a horrible bank this is. Ceska Sporotelna.!
No wonder why most prague based companies refuse to deal with this very bad Prague bank

No comments: