Friday, October 27, 2006

How low can you go?


How low can a bank go?




How low can you go? That was the question beforehand and the answer has become clear to me.

I just can's believe that they have done this to me. One thing can be taken as a certainty. I will take them to the dry cleaners for this.

How can a large Austrian owned bank do this to a customer. First you overcharged him by a very large amount which equals at least a new expensive car like a BMW for example. Then you admit to the client that you were wrong and then start playing games for 6 months and refusing to pay back these funds.

Six months ago did this Czech bank promise me that all would be taken care off within 2 weeks. Now 6 months later they call me and they simply state that they have decided to keep the money for some type of penalty.

Come on guys, you have created a horrible situation for me and you are now hitting the nail in the coffin. This is so low. I swear hereby that I will make it my life's mission to get back to you. Bloggers Unite! You guys will feel how I now feel.


And Mr. Vice President of the bank, you really pulled a fast one didn't you. You promised me one thing and now I try to call you and you suddenly refuse to take my call. You know what the situation is that I don't have a single English speaking bank staff to talk to as you hired poorly educated bank employees.

All the bank employees that speak languages are working for banks like HVB and ABN Amro as they at least pay their staff decent salaries. You can't get theater tickets at the front row for the price of a seat which is located high up somewhere on the balcony.


Let's not forget Mr. Jack Stack who seems to be hiding throughout the situation. Don't preach what you don't offer. Please never again use the word customer service or customer satisfaction as those are 2 phrases that are def finitely not applicable to your organization. Don't you agree?

Have a merry Christmas Czech saving bank. You ruined mine and all that I have worked for so hard. And all because your staff gave me wrong contracts.

No comments: